Here are some partners and other community organizations that CJMM works with:
- African American Men's Group of Duluth
- City of Duluth American Indian Commission
- City of Duluth Human Rights Commission
See website at http://www.duluthmn.gov/human_rights/human_rights_commission.cfm.
- City of Duluth Human Rights Office
Contact Bob Grytdahlat 218.730.5630
- Community Action Duluth (Addresses systemic issues of economic disparities)
Contact 218.726.1665 or see the website at http://www.communityactionduluth.org/.
- Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
See the website at www.fdlrez.com.
- Martin Luther King Breakfast Committee (Organizes annual breakfast, march and rally on MLK Jr. Day)
See the website at http://www.mlk-duluth.org/
Contact 218.730.5002 or P.O. Box 494, Duluth, MN 55801
- UMD Student Organizations:
Anishinaabe Student Organization (Contact email@example.com)
Black Student Association (Contact Doug Comer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218.726.8115)
- UWS Multicultural Affairs Office
- YWCA's Anti-Racism Coalition